M3T Corporation is a technology company operating in the security risk management business. Our clients utilize a combination of physical and digital tools to better secure and safely operate their organizations and facilities. The methodology we utilize to identify and then fulfill our clients’ needs is a comprehensive approach inclusive of the following roles/positions: business development, account management, design/engineering, estimating, project management, and support coordinators.
We are planning for 2017 and beyond and are identifying areas where our clients will benefit from M3T deploying additional resources. We encourage any interested professionals with limited or expansive experience, who are seeking to find the right professional fit, to send their resume and cover letter to hr@m3tcorporation. com. Identify for us any of the positions you feel would be the best fit for you.
Professionals who excel at M3T Corporation consistently exhibit the following competencies & characteristics:
- Integrity in all you do
- Fantastic communicator with colleagues and clients alike
- Demands excellence of themselves and their colleagues
- Accountable for all their actions
- Innovative, not fearful of making mistakes in pursuit of company objectives
- Embraces change and constantly pursues efficiencies
- Business acumen: understands our mission and goals and impact on profit and market share
- Comfortably works with our tools and technologies to facilitate work activity
- Applies critical thinking to solve problems and make decisions
- Exceptional planner, knows how to prioritize, manages time effectively to accomplish work goals
- Embraces the M3T Team – knows when to lead or to follow and draws on team members’ strengths and weaknesses to achieve the team’s goals and objectives
This position requires a responsible, caring professional who wants to be part of the top performing M3T installation and service team. Responsibilities include: installing all the field hardware required for our customer solutions including door locks, readers, devices, cameras, intercoms, control cabinets, some cabling, some software work and programming with experience and training. Two key requirements for meeting customer needs are providing exceptional service and demonstrating advanced performance in these areas.
• Combined 3-5 years of proven experience in security, electrical/electronics, mechanical, hydraulic and/or pneumatic fields and the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas required
• Thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including diagnostic instruments
• Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, especially must be able to interface and communicate with clients
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Ability to climb in overhead structures, in close quarters and on ladders in both occupied and unoccupied sites.
• Strong Innovative, Motivational, and Proactive Personality
• Strong ability to be proactive in Policy Enforcement
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced working environment
• Knowledge/Capability to manage multiple job Requirements
• Strong attention to detail
Please send your resume to hr@m3tcorporation. com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.