M3T guides firms in developing and refining an Information Security Program (ISP).
- Does your organization have a sound ISP?
- Have you classified the information you store?
- Do you control access to information (both physical and logical controls)?
- Do you have a policy on handling or modifying information?
- Have you had a legal assessment of your program completed in the last three years?
M3T assists in:
- Engagement - a discussion of compliance standards specific to your industry
- Assessment - review of your internal policies and controls followed by a detailed report of how your firm measures against accepted standards and requirements
- Remediation - a programmatic approach to the application of solutions that seamlessly interact within your business work flow and environment/culture
- Maintenance - an ongoing and long term relationship to assure your ISP remains compliant within the dynamic legal and business environment of your specific industry