Migrate To Lenel OnGuard.
Lenel delivers Open, Choice, Proven to Legacy Casi Micros & Infographics Customers.
Lenel is streamlining their product portfolio to deliver you world-class integrated access and video products. OnGuard® is the foundation of all Lenel products going forward. They are providing multiple options to evolve legacy systems — Picture Perfect, Facility Commander Wnx, Diamond II, Sapphire, Topaz and Summit — to OnGuard Systems. In addition to a cost-effective rmware-based migration approach, Casi Micros & Infographics customers can simply swap-out Micro and ACU boards with a Mercury solution. Authentic Mercury hardware is supported by more than twenty access control software companies. OnGuard integrates with over 100 third-party partners and more than 200 products. Moving to OnGuard and Mercury opens up a world of possibilities.
Flexible migration options: One destination – several paths.
Continue to leverage existing cards, readers, door interfaces, wiring infrastructure and Supervised F2F protocol. Mercury bridge option supports downstream Micros.
Remote firmware flash: PXNplus-based and ACUXLplus hardware
- Casi Micros & Infographics ACUs: PXNplus, DirecDoor™ and ACUXLplus controllers, with type II or type III SIMM, can be flash-updated to OnGuard-compatible firmware
In-field SIMM chip replacement: PXNplus-based and ACUXLplus hardware
- Casi Micros & Infographics ACUs: Replace the SIMM in existing PXNplus, DirecDoor and ACUXLplus controllers with a SIMM that has OnGuard-compatible rmware
Simple Mercury retrofit panel solution: Open Authentic Mercury ‘bridge’ hardware
- Casi Micros: Mercury boards with retrofit form-factor directly replace all Micro boards (M5 CPU, option modules, M2000 and DirecDoor) and cost-effectively support downstream Micros
- Infographics ACUs: Mercury boards with retrofit form-factor directly replace all ACU boards (ACURS/RT and ACUXL/XLplus), while supporting existing ACU reader expansion and I/O hardware
Standard Mercury hardware to replace legacy hardware: Open Authentic Mercury hardware
- Take full advantage of the complete OnGuard/Mercury feature set
- Provides opportunity to modernize reader/card technology (OSPD reader support, etc)