Looking for Your Future Career?
M3T Corporation is a veteran-owned small business (VOSB) with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia.
We are focused on providing our clients with professional security consulting, solution design, and implementation both in the physical and cyber security realms.
Our primary operating area includes Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia. We also service select clientele outside this core region.
If you are a dedicated professional wanting to expand your skills and capabilities come join us. Our business has been growing through 2020 so we are seeking to add to our team of professionals.
Our clients utilize a combination of physical and digital tools to better secure and safely operate their organizations and facilities.
The methodology we utilize to identify and then fulfill our clients’ needs is a comprehensive approach inclusive of the following roles/positions: field technician, business development, account management, design/engineering, estimating, project management, and support coordinators.
Do You Exhibit the Following
Competencies & Characteristics?
- Integrity in all you do
- Fantastic communicator with colleagues and clients alike
- Demands excellence of themselves and their colleagues
- Accountable for all their actions
- Innovative, not fearful of making mistakes in pursuit of company objectives
- Embraces change and constantly pursues efficiencies
- Business acumen: understands our mission and goals and impact on profit and market share
- Comfortably works with our tools and technologies to facilitate work activity
- Applies critical thinking to solve problems and make decisions
- Exceptional planner, knows how to prioritize, manages time effectively to accomplish work goals
- Embraces the M3T Team – knows when to lead or to follow and draws on team members’ strengths and weaknesses to achieve the team’s goals and objectives
Apply for an open position!
Current Job Openings Include:
- Customer Solutions Project Manager (PA & VA Offices)
- AP/AR Financial Coordinator (Part-time)
- Admin. Assistant – Procurement
- Account Manager
- Managed Service Security Technicians
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org