VAHMS (Video Access Hosted Managed Services) are customizable, cost-effective video surveillance and access control system solutions that are perfect for organizations of any size. The cloud-based technology improves security and provides peace of mind without the hassle and cost associated with administering, maintaining, and hosting an on-premise access control or video surveillance system.
VAHMS Access Control has a full spectrum of access control solutions, ranging from a hosted model that empowers companies to remotely control their own security tasks in real-time, to a managed solution that turns over all security responsibilities to a Managed Service Provider (MSP). There are significant advantages in flexibility and scalability, and the infrastructure and training costs are far lower when compared to traditional systems.
- Flexibility – Organizations can determine which features and functionalities fit their security and operations plans and processes. This ensures that the system enhances security and daily operations, rather than hindering them.
- Scalability – As the organization grows, whether within the same building, across the campus or around the world, the cloud-based VAHMS solution removes physical expansion limits and complexity inherent to on-site hardware solutions.
- User Interface – The user-friendly graphical interface is perfect for eliminating a long learning curve and minimizing ongoing administrative tasks by organizational management.
- Time and Money Savings – By eliminating the replacement of keys and door locks, the organization can quickly offset the migration from lock and key to electronic door control.
- Likewise, the IT department can focus on core business needs, knowing that the VAHMS solution software and server hardware is eliminated by leveraging the cloud.
- Eliminate Maintenance – With a managed solution, the security integrator handles all firmware and software updates. All server hardware is in the cloud. Maintenance is limited to local door hardware which is managed as part of the service agreement.
- 100% Monitoring – All systems are monitored for proper operation 24x7x365, providing an increased sense of security and confidence for staff and administrators.
- Site Survey – The solution design team performs a comprehensive site survey to uncover vulnerabilities and determine optimal hardware deployment for security coverage and door control.
- Installation – The solution installation team has impeccable attention to detail, which ensures system functionality and operation while limiting disruption to normal operations during door hardware installation.
M3T works closely with clients throughout the exploration, design, installation, and ongoing maintenance of the access control solution. M3T Corporation is a veteran-owned small business focused on providing our clients with professional security consulting, solution design, and implementation. We understand the unique needs of our clients and provide unbiased, value-added solutions that are timely and cost-effective.