Securing Multiple Locations
Security plans require continual and consistent evaluations. Many businesses are rethinking their security plans to better address the types of threats that are most prevalent for their location and line of work. Owners of multi-site operations must adapt their strategy across many buildings, often with different construction and use requirements.
Offices may require visitors to be authorized and signed-in at a welcome desk where a temporary credential is issued. Regular employees are issued credentials upon hire. Both visitors and employees must be able to move through the right parts of the office without a disruption in daily operations. Manufacturing facilities may need to secure large overhead doors where supplies are unloaded throughout the day. Industrial facilities may require that employee access be limited for both security and safety reasons. Safety training compliance may be a pre-requisite to maintain employee credentials.
When these security characteristics are spread across a wide and disconnected footprint, legacy systems may struggle to keep up. A typical legacy system requires that computer hardware and software be located at each building. With the VAHMS Security Cloud system, that requirement is removed from the security solution.
Budgeting for IT and security infrastructure can be a challenge. Deploy scalable, cloud-based security solutions to ease the implementation, management, and maintenance processes. A cloud-based solution moves a significant amount of computer equipment and software off-premise and seamlessly integrates with the on-site components. Door locking hardware and security cameras are deployed strategically in hallways, lobbies, cafeterias, and other sensitive areas. They’re connected to cloud-based applications and video storage via the corporate IT network and then out to the VAHMS Security Cloud.
VAHMS (Video Access Hosted Managed Services) Security Cloud is a customizable, cost-effective video surveillance and access control system solution suite that is perfect for organizations of any size. The cloud-based technology improves security and provides peace of mind without the hassle and cost associated with administering, maintaining, and hosting an on-premise access control or video surveillance system.
VAHMS Access Control has a full spectrum of access control solutions, ranging from a hosted model that empowers companies to remotely control their own security tasks in real-time, to a managed solution that turns over all security responsibilities to a Managed Service Provider (MSP). There are significant advantages in flexibility and scalability, and the infrastructure and training costs are far lower when compared to traditional systems.
VAHMS Video Surveillance is the “V” of VAHMS. The VAHMS suite limits your investment to the cameras and an internet connection. Normally, you would also need to maintain the recording and monitoring hardware and software locally. With a simple web browser, security professionals can view one or multiple sites with a single login credential. Recorded video is stored off premise, in the cloud, for the duration of time you specify and is accessible at your convenience from anywhere you have an internet connection. The VAHMS Static Display also allows for simultaneous viewing of up to 12 cameras on the same screen, with just one login credential.
• Flexibility – Organizations can determine which features and functionalities fit their security and operations plans and processes. This ensures that the system enhances security and daily operations, rather than hindering them.
• Scalability – As the organization grows, whether within the same building, across the campus, or around the world, the cloud-based VAHMS solution removes physical expansion limits and complexity inherent to on-site hardware solutions.
• User Interface – The user-friendly graphical interface is perfect for eliminating a long learning curve and minimizing ongoing administrative tasks by organizational management. Plus, multiple sites can be monitored from a single login screen, making multi-site property management that much easier.
• Time and Money Savings – By eliminating the replacement of keys and door locks, the organization can quickly offset the migration from lock and key to electronic door control.
• Eliminate Maintenance – With a managed solution, the security integrator handles all firmware and software updates. All server hardware is in the cloud. Maintenance is limited to local door hardware, which is managed as part of the service agreement.
• 100% Monitoring – All systems are monitored for proper operation 24x7x365, providing an increased sense of security and confidence for staff and administrators.
• Site Survey – The solution design team performs a comprehensive site survey to uncover vulnerabilities and determine optimal hardware deployment for security coverage and door control.
• Installation – The solution installation team has impeccable attention to detail, which ensures system functionality and operation, while limiting disruption to normal operations.
M3T works closely with business managers, owners, and security staff throughout the exploration, design, installation, and ongoing maintenance of the access control and video surveillance solution. M3T Corporation is a veteran-owned small business focused on providing our clients with professional security consulting, solution design, and implementation. We understand the unique needs of our clients and provide unbiased, value-added solutions that are timely and cost-effective.