VAHMS, a series of letters that might not mean much but have the power to provide you with the peace of mind that your facilities are operating safely and securely.
VAHMS or Video Access Hosted Managed Services (VAHMS) Security Cloud is a customizable, cost-effective video surveillance and access control system solution that is perfect for organizations of any size, and particularly, university campuses. The cloud-based technology improves security and provides peace of mind without the hassle and cost associated with administering, maintaining, and hosting an on-premise access control or video surveillance system.
One of the great things about VAHMS is that multi-building logistics are minimized.
Device management between buildings can be an unnecessary challenge to any Information Technology Department. Widespread equipment can be an even greater hassle if buildings are fitted with equipment from a variety of manufacturers. With VAHMS, hardware inside and outside of each building is limited to IP security cameras and door control hardware.
Plus, server maintenance can be eliminated! By moving the video surveillance and access control services out of the server rooms and into the VAHMS Security Cloud, all maintenance related to server hardware, operating systems, and software applications are performed offsite.
Through VAHMS Hosted Video, you can view your camera(s) video feed with just an Internet connection instead of having to maintain the recording and monitoring of the video feed locally. You can view one or multiple sites through any Web browser with a single login. Additionally, recorded video is safely stored in the cloud and accessible at your convenience, as well as fully encrypted.
Additional Benefits of VAHMS:
- Flexibility – Organizations can determine which features best fit their security and operational plans.
- Scalability – As the organization grows, whether within the same building, across the campus, or around the world, the cloud-based VAHMS solution removes the physical expansion limits and complexity inherent to on-site hardware solutions.
- User Interface – The user-friendly graphical interface is perfect for eliminating a long learning curve and minimizing ongoing administrative tasks.
- Time & Money Savings – By eliminating the use, real savings accrue: NO need for key control, No sign out of keys, NO fear of keys being duplicated, and of course NO rekeying or master-keying entire buildings or a complete campus.
- Eliminate Maintenance – With a managed solution, the security integrator handles all firmware and software updates. All server hardware is in the cloud. Maintenance is limited to local door hardware, which is managed as part of the service agreement.
- 100% Monitoring – All systems are constantly monitored, providing an increased sense of security and confidence for staff and administrators.
- Site Assessment – M3T’s solution design team can perform a comprehensive site survey to uncover vulnerabilities and determine optimal hardware deployment for security coverage and door control.
- Installation – The solution installation team has impeccable attention to detail, ensuring system functionality while limiting disruption to normal operations.
M3T works closely with companies’ administration, IT, and security teams throughout the exploration, design, installation, and ongoing maintenance of the access control and video surveillance solution. VAHMS is customizable to fit any business’ needs and can secure your business’ assets.
M3T Corporation is a veteran-owned small business that provides professional security consultation, solution design, and implementation. We understand the unique needs of our clients and provide unbiased, value-added solutions that are timely and cost-effective.
Want to learn more about VAHMS and how a wireless camera security system can be the perfect solution for your business’ needs? M3T would love to talk to you about what we do best!
Click here for more information about our services.