Your S.O.S. Solution – Safe Online Storage
It is not possible to understate the convenience and power the system user has when working with cloud-based security solutions. Convenience to see and interact with live or recorded activity on their site(s) along with the power to manage those site components and site users by changing system status or configuration. All of this is done via an web connected device and the proper permissions. The systems can be shaped to the exact needs of the client, configured and managed with little administrative or IT overhead, so your teams can focus on other areas of the business.
The benefits of security information being delivered or accessible to the right people, in a timely manner from when that information is created, in a clarity and ease of use format that allows the system user to make decisions to maintain their site in a safe and secure manner.
- Cloud-Based systems support the Security Information Lifecycle.
- Collecting – system information is gathered with cameras, card readers and other sensors
- Storing – it is then encrypted and stored safely in the VAHMS Security Cloud
- Accessing – authorized users access that information from any web connected device as it occurs
- Interpreting – the quality of the information allows for an accurate interpretation
- Acting – users are now equipped to decide, to take action to maintain safety and security
Click on any image below to learn more.